Liquid cooled, four stoke, transverse four
cylinder, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke
Electronic / electric
90 hp 68 kW @ 12000 rpm
6 Speed / chain
43mm telescopic forks fully adjustable spring
Link-type, coil spring, oil-damped, spring
preload 7-way adjustable, rebound damping force fully adjustable
2x 320mm discs 4 piston caliper
Single 240mm disc 1 piston caliper
A blisteringly new breed of
motorcycle, the GSR600 bursts into the Suzuki range with an unrivalled package
of performance, handling, technology, style and comfort. Its liquid-cooled
engine is based on the race proven GSX-R600 powerplant, now tuned for a
broader powerband and even more torque over the rpm range.
Featuring the revolutionary Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital fuel
injection, double overhead cams, four valves per cylinder and a high-exit dual
exhaust system, it's a true champion of cutting-edge technology. The modern
design pushes the boundaries of form and function, from its efficient Suzuki
Super Cast (SSC) pistons and its aluminium-alloy frame and swingarm
manufactured through high-pressure casting techniques, to its digital LCD
instrument panel, immobiliser and uniquely shaped chrome turn signals.
Every part comes together in a smooth distinctive demonstration of high-tech
style, accented by lustrous chrome, deep, rich paint and an unmatched standard
of fit and finish.
Get your hands on the exciting new GSR600 and experience middleweight
streetfighter performance like never before.
• The engine is based on the race-performance GSX-R600 designs and tuned for
abundant low-and-mid-range torque befitting a middleweight street fighter.
• Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system helps deliver a more
seamless and linear response, superior combustion efficiency, sufficient
low-rpm torque and reduced emissions.
• Suzuki Super Cast (SSC) pistons built by a high-pressure casting technique
that reduces porosity and increases strength.
• Suzuki’s proven Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically adjusts the
throttle opening for easier cold starts.
• The stainless exhaust system with a large 6.5-liter underseat muffler is
quiet and efficient, and produces a pleasant exhaust note.
• Aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm, built by an advanced high-vacuum
die-casting technology, features beautiful lines and a seamless surface of
• Original, functional bodywork has a sleek cover blending the fuel tank with
the frame spars at the front, and a distinctive bottom fairing.
• A unique tail section wraps around the center-mount muffler and carries
dual, round LED taillights.
• Instrument cluster includes an analog tachometer at the center and LCD
digital speedometer, along with LCD digital gear position indicator, odometer,
dual trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and other LED indicators.
• Spring preload-adjustable KYB front forks. Progressive-link rear suspension
with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload KYB shock absorber.
• Front brake with full-floating dual 310mm discs and TOKIKO opposed 4-piston
calipers. 240mm-disc rear brake with TOKIKO single-piston caliper.
• Stylish 2-tone seat designed for rider and passenger comfort. Slim frame
side covers tuck in tight under the seat for riders’ easier reach to the
ground at stops.
• Comfortable, relaxed seating position for both the rider and a passenger,
with a short reach to tubular handlebars.
NOTE: Any correction or more
information on these motorcycles will kindly be appreciated,
Some country's motorcycle specifications can be different to
motorcyclespecs.co.za. Confirm with your motorcycle dealer
before ordering any parts or spares. Any objections to articles
or photos placed on motorcyclespecs.co.za will be removed upon